Very popular and handmade on our farm at Port Arthur this silky eye pillow filled with fragrant lavender buds provides the ultimate rejuvenation – store in the fridge and let the weight of Tasmanian flax seeds do the rest. Relax and enjoy the delicate aroma of lavender.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEATING/COOLING YOUR WHEAT OR LINSEED PRODUCT
What a wheat product will do when HEATED: What a wheat product will do when FROZEN:
- Release heat gradually and evenly Mould perfectly to your body straight from
- Relieve arthritic aches and pain Release cool gradually and evenly
- Relieve stiffness in joints Mould perfectly to your body straight
- Provide relaxation and comfort from the freezer
- Increase poor circulation Reduce bruising
- Relax and relieve aching muscles Soothe headaches or migraines
- Warm your bed up Provide relief from insect bites or stings
- Relieve menstrual pain and cramping Cool you down on a hot day
- Reduce/relieve tension Refresh tired eyes
- Regain posture by relaxing tense muscles
To use HOT: Microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time, the overall time it takes to heat will vary with each microwave to find your ideal setting. DO NOT EXCEED HEATING FOR LONGER THAN 30 SECONDS EACH TIME.
Remember: to consider adjusting times for the young and elderly. Never microwave for longer than 3 minutes total. It is recommended to place a cup of water in the microwave while heating your Wheat product to keep the grains hydrated. If the wheat is a little bit moist, it will hold the heat better and will last longer. Take care when removing the wheat from the microwave as there may
be steam emitting. We recommend you test if the heat is appropriate on your forearm before placing it elsewhere.
To use COLD: Place the wheat product in a plastic bag in the freezer and leave overnight. Remove from the bag when ready to use and apply directly to the affected area you want to cool. Perfect on a hot day!
Some injuries are better treated with cold therapy than with heat. Please consult your health care professional before commencing treatments of serious injuries.
- Only heat for 30 second intervals.
- Do not exceed 3 minute heating time as your wheat product could then burn.
- Do not let children microwave wheat products unsupervised.
- Ensure the wheat product is rotating freely in your microwave
- Microwave use only—not for oven or stove top use!
- Excessive re‐heating of the wheat product can be dangerous especially when it hasn’t
cooled down completely. Try re‐heating in 10 second increments or wait until cooled.
- Discard the wheat product if you observe any of these signs: an over‐cooked odour, smell of burning or smoking/charring. Place the wheat product on a non‐combustible surface to cool down, then throw away
- Add scent to your wheat product by placing it, together with an opened bottle of essential oil, in a plastic tub. Place the lid on the tub and leave for 24 hours, giving time for the aromas to infuse your wheat product. • Do not wash or soak your wheat product. If the fabric becomes stained—sponge away with a damp cloth.
- Store the wheat product, when completely cooled, in a cool and dry place.
- Please follow the above instructions as misuse of wheat products may be hazardous and/or result in burns or injuries.
Questions? send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org