Immerse yourself in one of nature’s finest fragrances and explore the scent, taste and diversity that lavender Tasmania has to offer while enjoying the stunning Tasman Peninsula in the South East of Tasmania.
Nestled within seven hectares (18 acres) of lavender, rainforest and lakes and overlooking the ocean at Long Bay, Port Arthur Lavender’s visitor centre and café showcase millennia-old uses of this fragrant flower alongside modern cuisine and a fully functioning essential oil distillery.
Stroll around the lavender trail or take in the ocean views while enjoying fresh Tasmanian produce in the lavender-inspired café.
Port Arthur Lavender Tasmania. Tasmanian Lavender
Port Arthur Lavender Tasmania surrounds you with a peaceful, family-friendly atmosphere on the way to or from Port Arthur.
Drop in and:
- - enjoy a delicious meal in our café
- - browse our beautiful range of handmade products (the perfect Tasmanian gift!)
- - wander among the Tasmanian lavender fields or take a self-guided tour
- - experience the distilling process in our custom-made lavender distillery
- - treat yourself to a delicious lavender-infused ice-cream, milkshake, hot chocolate, fudge and or another selection from our endless range of Tasmanian lavender-inspired cuisine
We can’t wait to welcome you, come and see us today!
Port Arthur Lavender Tasmania is a 1.5-hour scenic drive south east of Tasmania’s capital city, Hobart – 76kms from Hobart International Airport. View Map
Open 7 days, 10am to 4pm (evening meals until 8pm in January and February: bookings recommended)
We close on Christmas Day
Tasmanian Lavender is the scent of romance, relaxation and good health.
Our beautiful waterfront location and stunning setting make Port Arthur Lavender Tasmania the perfect location for your special occasion.
From weddings to birthdays, anniversaries and work functions, we will work with you to make your event an occasion to remember. See more.